WHO ARE WE ?
The natural reference in its profession
For the past 15 years, ECOVEGETAL has been the reference for professionals green roofs, permeable ground and ground stabilisation, in particular for equestrian surfaces.
We grow plants on roofs, grounds or terraces to create green spaces or stabilise ground. Thus, in a few years, ECOVEGETAL, very involved in its profession, has become a major player in plot water management for local authorities and professionals.
ECOVEGETAL controls the whole sequence of expertise and resources necessary for its operations. The company, based in Broué in the heart of the French countryside, markets its products everywhere in Europe either directly or through subsidiaries or partners. ECOVEGETAL also has a sales outlet in Morocco. It exports its skills and products everywhere.
ECOVEGETAL is managed by its founders who hold the company’s capital and ensure continuity.
A professional working for professionals and prescribers
Customers who call on ECOVEGETAL are professionals, prescribers (architects, engineers, design offices, economists and project managers) or companies (construction, waterproofing, civil engineering and landscaping).
As a result, an appropriate response to specific needs is to be found on the ECOVEGETAL website:
- ECOVEGETAL for civil engineering professionals,
- ECOVEGETAL for waterproofing professionals,
- ECOVEGETAL for architects,
- ECOVEGETAL for designers,
- ECOVEGETAL for economists,
- ECOVEGETAL for landscaping professionals.
And because we aim to pass on our expertise to all individual clients who can get answers to their problems by contacting the ECOVEGETAL customer service at +33 2 37 43 18 56.
An accomplished professional for a complete and professional service.
ECOVEGETAL covers the entire process from design to implementation and maintenance in order to offer a full service to its customers and their prescribers.
Design support by its integrated team of engineers whose skill is crucial for the climate adaptation of the proposed systems.
ECOVEGETAL designs are integrated and customised.
We produce pre-grassed components for green roofing and parking spaces, and specific substrates for each plant system.
ECOVEGETAL productions are integrated and therefore perfectly controlled.
We supply complete systems including the different layers necessary for green roofs, essential products and other accessories.
ECOVEGETAL systems are integrated from the outset and then expertly assembled.
Five excellent reasons for calling on our recognised expertise for the implementation of green roofs, permeable car parking spaces or ground stabilisation (including equestrian surfaces).
Technical assistance for the setting up of vegetation systems and substrate blowing on roof sites, with our own team.
ECOVEGETAL's technical assistance team is in-house and expertly managed.
Maintenance of vegetated areas through ECOVEGETAL's integrated gardeners so as to perpetuate and beautify the investment efficiently.
ECOVEGETAL's reference to nature is intuitive and intrinsic.
A professional committed to protection and enhancement
From the outset, ECOVEGETAL has adopted a sustainable development approach and High Environmental Quality (HQE). Its products and production processes:
- Save water
- Recycle materials
- Limit waste production
- Harmonise buildings with their environment.
Our values are deeply rooted in company history, shared by the men and women who work there.
- Respect for nature. The ecology is our basic reference;
- Respect for human values. Honesty, openness, transparency, fairness and equality are the five values that motivate us;
- In-house company policy. We all work together as a dedicated team of professionals taking pleasure in a job well done.
A certified and involved professional
- ECOVEGETAL products are certified by technical specifications validated by a control office. They are registered under numerous patents.
- ECOVEGETAL guarantees the quality of its products and know-how.
- ECOVEGETAL was awarded the OSEO price (BPI) for innovative companies and received the “2012 Excellence” label.
- ECOVEGETAL is participating in a number of research programmes on greening buildings and areas, such as the Roulepur project.
ECOVEGETAL is a founding member of the Association for Development and Innovation in Extensive Green Roofing (ADIVET) involving many green roof professionals.
Professionals managing a professional company
ECOVEGETAL is a French company, majority-owned by its founders and top management:
- A landscape architect (Pierre GEORGEL)
- A farmer (Francis PELLETIER)
- A member of an industrialist family (the MANZEI family)
Pierre GEORGEL is ECOVEGETAL's CEO. He is in charge of the operational and managerial leadership of teams, the company’s strategy and product development. He is a landscape architect and town planner.
For more information: "l'homme qui rêvait que les toits soient des jardins" (the man who dreamed that roofs are gardens).
Francis PELLETIER is ECOVEGETAL's Chief Operating Officer. He develops the application of our slabs for the riding and farming markets. He also manages overseas sales and ECOVEGETAL Morocco. He is a farmer and manages the SCEA of Orvilliers farm. For more information: "le paysan-gentillhomme" (the gentleman farmer).
The MANZEI family has participated in ECOVEGETAL capital since 2002. It created the ECORASTER slab thanks to its industrial know-how. The ECORASTER slab is the permeable car park leader on the European market.
A professional close to its customer base
The ECOVEGETAL head office is based in Broué (Eure et Loir) near Dreux, 74km from Paris.
ECOVEGETAL also operates production sites in Thor (Vaucluse – PACA) and in Poussignac (Lot-et-Garonne – Aquitaine).
An ECOVEGETAL subsidiary exists in Casablanca, Morocco.
Les Grandes pièces
Tel. +33 (0)2 37 43 18 56
Locate on a map
ECOSEDUM PACK: the simplest green roof system
ECOSEDUM PACK is a pre-vegetated system containing sedum plants. It’s the simple extensive green roof system.
It can be used on most roof tops: flat roofs, sloped roofs, garages, carports, terraces and gardens.
- Quick and easy to install
- High water retention capacity
- Minimal maintenance, no additional irrigation required
- Water reservoir for the plants
- Acoustic and thermal insulation
- Lowers the runoff coefficient